For students with refugee or migration backgrounds, many welcome classes are offered at the OSZ. You will learn to express yourself better in everyday German. In addition, vocational German and other subjects are also taught.
This is how you get to school
- Register for a school place at the clarification office for vocational schools using the registration form. We need the following documents from you if they are available:
- Identification document (passport, ID)
- Registration certificate
- We find a school place for you in a welcome class at a vocational school/Oberstufenzentrum (OSZ) and advise you on your educational path. We also determine how extensive your German skills are. We also provide information about a school medical examination.
- The clarification office informs you as to which school you will attend. It takes into account the results of your language skills and your professional interest.
- Please register at the school indicated. Bring the following documents, if available:
- Identification document
- Birth certificate
- Other documents
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. (030) 90249 1382 or (030) 90249 1380
Frankfurter Allee 73c | 10247 Berlin